Monday, August 4, 2014

Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo and Melissa Andrea

Title: Little Black Book
Author: Tabatha Vargo and Melissa Andrea
Genre: New Adult,  Contemporary Romance
Publication Date:   June 1, 2014
Paperback: 284 pages



Synopsis:  My name’s Sebastian Black, and I want to buy you. I could have any woman I want, but I choose you. NO RELATIONSHIP, JUST SEX. Here’s my offer… I’ll put your name in my LITTLE BLACK BOOK, and when I want you, I’ll call you. When I call, you’re going to come, in more ways than one. It will be mutually pleasurable for both of us. There are only two rules: DON'T EVER DENY ME. DON'T FALL IN LOVE. If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops. Do we have an understanding?





Review:
The book did lack originality I mean it had all the same recipes 1. Girl is beautiful, has no clue 2. She is in a desperate situation 3. She is a virgin turned pro 4. He is rich 5. Dark and moody 6. He is afraid to love 7. His past sucks 8. His best friend/closest girl friend is secretly in love with him yada yada yada.... I could keep going but do I really have too?!I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the book because I did. It's just that sometimes I felt like I'd been there and done that even with the twist in the plot line. What I liked most was the dirty talk... Its effin hot when the sex finally happened... It was effin hot It is a easy enjoyable book that bridged the gap from my last good read to my next one.


Buy The Book:
(click on the links to purchase)
Amazon    Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment