Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sky Watcher by Ella Emerson

Title: Sky Watcher
Author: Ella Emerson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date:   June 30, 2014
Kindle: 100 pages



Synopsis: Meet Allison Singleton, Single, alone. Her husband has left her after years of marriage, and she is destined to be alone for the rest of her life. At 35, she is afraid to hop back into the dating scene, as she knows there aren’t too many options at her age. She has labeled men her age into two categories: Taken and everything left over. The second group includes the men who are so dreadful that no woman has snagged them up yet. This is her dating pool.

That is, until she meets the hot lawyer, Gavin McDermott, on a blind date. He may just be what she is looking for. He offers her a job on his mother’s chicken farm, and, wanting to try new things, she accepts. It is there on the farm where she discovers herself, her dreams, and maybe love?



Review: This book is such a CUTE EFFIN' READ! I love the fact that Allison feels like a REAL person. She is hesitant to jump into anything as opposed to just pretending she is recently divorced. Gavin came across as a narcissistic asshat so i am unbelievably happy. My only gripe is the insta-love she and Luke have. It really urks me. Give me super attraction, give me I care more then I should a this point. Give me butterflies and stars whenever they see each other. Just don't give me love THAT quickly. Regardless, of that little mishap, I enjoyed the book and I am looking forward to the nest book. I want to know what happens when she sees the brothers again, what did their mother leave her??
UGH ... when is the next book coming out? I WANT IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment