Friday, August 15, 2014

Losing Control by Jen Frederick

Title: Losing Control
Author: Jen Frederick
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: June 16, 2014
eBook: 280 pages


Synopsis: I’d do anything to keep my mother alive.

Anything, including ask Ian Kerr for help. I don’t know much about him, except that he has more money than some small countries. And he’s willing to spend it on me. Just one catch: there’s a string attached, and not just the one I feel pulling me into his arms and his bed. There’s also the plan for revenge he wants my help with.

Every time he says my name, it makes my body shiver and my heart stutter. I know he’s going to wreck me, know there won’t be anything left of me but lust and sensation by the time he’s done with me, but even though I can see the heartbreak coming towards me like a train, ready to crash into me, I can’t get out of the way. I want what he makes me feel. Want what he’s offering.

This may have started out as something to save my mother, but now…now it’s about what he makes me feel. I’m in danger of losing everything that’s important. Worse? Ian's whispered words and hot caresses are making me believe that's okay

Review:  This book almost started as just another 50 shades copy.. Rich hot guy meets beautiful girl.. Almost.. But not quite.. Meet Ian Kerr multi millionaire bachelor meets Victoria... Her mom is battling her second round of cancer and Victoria aka Tiny is struggling to make ends meet.. They meet and boom here's where it gets intense and graphic. This man is sex on a stick, delicious and sexy as hell.. He seriously made me wonder where he was all my life and who is this "Christian Grey" everyone has been talking about. Lol.. He turned me on had me wishing I was Tiny.. I loved the descriptive way the author had the characters leap off the page and held you captive. It's something I value in a book.. One thing is getting your attention it's another thing to hold it till the end. This book is erotica at its finest and I can't wait to see what book 2 has to offer!!!!

Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment